Our customer services One stop filter shop
With AIS online you can connect and order what you need. Time is against you? On your customer platform you have :
Stocks and delivery
Stock information available online 24 hours a day & speed of delivery.
The widest range of filters, cross references and plugs Technical.
Park and kits
Access to your prices and personalized vehicle sheets to facilitate your Commands.
What we offer
- Pick-up in our store – Click & collect
- Day Shipping – Click & Day Delivery
- Night shipments – Click & night delivery
- Return of merchandise
- PDF catalogues and useful documents
- Technical expertise and personalized support
- Reliable and guaranteed filters
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Your machine park and maintenance kits
It is possible to pick up your order the same day at AIS in Vilvoorde.
Do you place an order online? Select mode "Click & Collect" shipping in the payment screen. You can Collect your order one hour after placing it.
You can also place an order by phone and pick it up 1 hour after passing it.
By default, we send our packages with AGX Transport.
Goods ordered until 3 p.m. will be shipped the same day with this carrier.
The delivery time for these shipments is usually 24 hours maximum.
If desired, the goods can be sent with overnight delivery. This means that your package will be delivered on the day next business before 8 a.m.
For these deliveries, however, it is necessary to Know in advance the exact place where the package will be delivered. It may be a night box or other safe place.
If you are interested in this service, please contact us via our Contact form or telephone (+32 2 252 55 44).
All returned items must meet the conditions Following:
- The article is clean, complete and not damaged.
- The article was not used.
- The (factory) packaging is undamaged.
We charge a fee for the return of goods. The amount of these costs depend, among other things, on the condition of the goods but also on the frequency of sale of the item.
Consult or download our catalogues in click here.
You want to identify a filter, get advice for a project or find solutions to your problems in filtration? From offer to delivery to support technical, our teams of experts offer you effective assistance that this either for your equipment or for your processes.
Benefit from a dedicated multilingual team reachable at any time you can count on for all your requests.
Responsiveness, expertise and flexibility in the services offered will be at the forefront of the heart of a relationship of trust and proximity.
At AIS, we know that your equipment is essential to your sustainability.
The filters we distribute are subject to a Particular attention in the choice of production and the quality of their manufacture. They offer performance equivalent to filters of origin and benefit from the manufacturer's legal warranty coupled with the Donaldson warranty and Hifi Filter.
If you find a cheaper item elsewhere, you can Use our lowest price guarantee. This price guarantee on below works as follows: if you find an identical item minus Dear from a competitor, you will get the item at this price.
To benefit from AIS's lowest price guarantee, You must meet the following conditions:
- The article concerned must be totally identical to the item AIS provides.
- The lowest price guarantee does not does not apply if the competing undertaking is located outside the Benelux.
- The lower price of the other party must be reported to AIS in writing or digitally (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 5 days of the competing offer.
- The Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to Special and temporary offers from other providers.
Thanks to our customizable application park, visualize quickly the references of filters installed on your machines and Vehicles.
Depending on your selection, we will create kits of Tailor-made maintenance.
Frequently asked questions
If you have any other questions or requests, please do not hesitate to contact us by email ( email@example.com), by phone (02/252.55.44) or via Click-to-Chat (if this function is available in your region).
- That Can I do on www.aisbelgium.be?
- How Can I get an account on www.aisbelgium.be?
- How Can I be sure that my order will be shipped the same day it was placed? ?
- How Identify a filter that has no reference?
- How Search by make or model of vehicle?
- What should I do if I encounter a non-compliance on my filter?
- Research – Anyone can use www.aisbelgium.be to search for coins. You can browse our catalog using a reference Donaldson or Hifi Filter, a reference of a competing brand (equivalence).
- Order – Registered users can use www.aisbelgium.be to directly order their parts and will have access to the selling prices and stock available.
- Management – Registered users can access their account to view orders, shipments, invoices, Payment methods, frequent orders, machine park with kits Custom maintenance and account settings management.
To create an AIS account, use the Register tab (located on the header on each page) to request access to the account. One of our representatives will assess and act on your request.
Same-day shipping may be available (depending on the product availability) for orders placed before 15:00. The Same-day shipments are also subject to a maximum of 10 order. If your order exceeds this limit, same-day shipping will not be guaranteed by default. Do not hesitate to contact AIS for Ensure a delivery time in case of doubt.
With over 60 years of experience in filtration, AIS mets Every effort to identify a problematic product for you. If you do not find not what you are looking for, we recommend you contact us taking care to note as much information as possible (dimensions, applications, references, photos...).
Do not hesitate to fill out and send us one of our research sheets filter by dimension.
With the Donaldson E-Catalogue and Hifi Filter, we have Access to a reliable and constantly updated database of more than 500,000 matches and 100,000 applications. These tools enable AIS quickly find the right solution for any machine or tool.
You have two options:
Contact us using the contact form in us detailing the non-conformity (dimensional, appearance, mounting problem when using...) and by listing the following data:
You have two options:
- The reference that would not be compliant, the marking/batch number, quantity concerned, number of hours/km of use and the original reference mark...
- The equipment that is concerned by the assembly filter, make, year, and engine reference and number hours/km of equipment...
The AIS team will get back to you as soon as possible.